Tuesday, August 17, 2010

home stretch

i am officially two weeks out from departing america!

things to get done before i jet:
-figure out the packing situation. i have a feeling 1 large suitcase, 1 medium, 1 ginormous pack, a carry-on, and my sleeping bag won't cut the travel limitations.
-purchase some stamps and medicine
-print/frame photos
-polish the rest of grandma's silver for some extra dough
-tidy up my place

after rush workshop this weekend is my going away party, can't believe i've already said goodbye to at least three or four of my good friends.. pretty surreal. i'm actually really dreading telling my family goodbye. they have been so supportive of everything i've wanted to do in my life but this has gotta be the biggest. going to miss goofin off with my daddy and hanging out with mom and meg.

the week after next is rush. i'm happy i get to spend time with the whole chapter before i go. i fly out the morning of sep 2 to boston, mass and hang out there all day and night. got a room at the hyatt harborside, vanessa's stayed there before and says good things. couldn't be more excited to explore boston and jamaica plain. vk and jay are trying to ride down from CT to meet me there. then the whole next day in boston and flying out to iceland at night. giddy!

--st


PS: did i mention i'm getting a tattoo? tehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment